Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03
Dear Customer, this communication is informative on how LPS Linea Plastica Scudieri treats your personal data in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03.
The data is entered into the Linea Plastica Scudieri database after acquiring your consent, except in the cases referred to in art. 24 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
This rule provides that the treatment is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 we inform you that:
1. The data is collected for commercial, contractual, administrative-accounting, statistical purposes and to establish normal business contacts both manually and electronically;
2. The provision of data is optional;
3. In case of refusal to provide data, the purposes referred to in point 1 will not be achieved;
4. The data have been acquired through our request or your contact and can be communicated to consultants, shippers or couriers, for the purposes indicated above or any further marketing initiative, or market research;
5. You may contact the data processors at any time to enforce your rights based on the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and that is: confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you; cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in violation of the law; updating, rectification or integration of data; the attestation that the described operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated;
6. The Data Controller is Olga Scudieri;
7. The Data Processor also pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 is Olga Scudieri;
The Customer, having acquired the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, consents to the processing of his personal data within the limits indicated in the information that he declares to have received and read.
Dear user, third-party cookies are used on our website in order to offer you the best browsing experience. In this section you will find all the necessary information on the subject.
What are cokies
When you visit a website your computer stores a text file: this text file is called a cookie.
Within this small file there is information that that website will use when you decide to access it again. This service allows you, for example, not to have to enter your username and / or language settings on the same site each time. However you can always disable cookies and we will explain how to do it below.
How to remove the cookies
We remind you that by disabling cookies, when you access our online services you will always have to re-enter the requested information, because the system will not have saved them.
Third parts cookies
A website can host third-party services on its pages, such as banner ads, social media plug-ins, YouTube, Slideshare etc. In this case they are called third-party cookies because they are not directly attributable to the website you are visiting but instead to the external services that this offers.
Our website may use this type of service; below, for each used or usable service, we provide the link to the informational specification: Google (Plus, Maps, YouTube) – Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn e Slideshare – Instagram.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (Privacy Code)
Purposes and methods of processing
The data will be processed to allow the normal conduct of the economic activity of our company. The data will be processed lawfully, fairly and with the utmost confidentiality principally with electronic instruments, stored both on computer media and on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations. on the subject of minimum security measures, Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent modification and additions.
The compulsory data are those indicated with an asterisk (*) in the registration form and are those strictly necessary to be able to fulfill the obligations connected to the economic activity of our company, and in particular:
• provide for the stipulation of the contract;
• execute contractual obligations;
• carry out with each public or private body the obligations connected with or instrumental to the contract;
• carry out statistics and market research.
Consequences of data refusal
In case of failure to communicate one or more mandatory data, the interested party will not be able to enjoy our services.
Rights of the interested party
In relazione al trattamento di dati personali l’Interessato ha diritto, ai sensi dell’art. 7 (Diritto di accesso ai dati personali ed altri diritti) del D.Lgs. 196/03:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs reveals impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is Linea Plastica Scudieri s.r.l. based in via Domenico Morelli 6, 80044 Ottaviano (NA), in the person of its Legal Representative Olga Scudieri.